Better, faster, stronger.
Get real-time visibility into all aspects of your organization, so you can make strategic decisions faster and empower your whole team to keep operations running smoothly.
Ensure your company is operating at peak efficiency
Supply Chain VP, VP of Operations, VP of Manufacturing, Chief Operations Officer (COO), Field Service Director, VP of Professional Services, VP of Warehouse Operations
Operations leaders are responsible for all operational business processes from start to finish. From equipment staff to suppliers, projects, jobs, and appointments, you strive to increase productivity, lower costs, and improve quality. Empower your team of material planners, schedulers, estimators, warehouse workers, field service technicians, consultants, quality managers, maintenance staff, and laborers with information. Arm them with flexible reporting that they can customize without IT assistance and interactive role-based dashboards with drilldowns to underlying transactions to understand what is happening in the business in real-time.
Essential KPIs for Business Leaders to Monitor
Acumatica Key Benefits For Business Leaders
- Use Acumatica’s integrated accounting functions, operations management, and customer management (CRM) to see how your company is performing at all times.
- Get the information you need on all aspects of the company in real-time with personalized dashboard widgets and notifications to alert you of significant changes or issues.
- Track opportunities, spot trends, and monitor progress with Acumatica’s Power BI integration.
- Set up and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
Maintain and increase revenue per customer
- Use Acumatica’s integrated financials, marketing, sales, and service to track costs and revenue for each customer, from first contact to final sale.
- Track requests and issues to improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Implement item substitutions, up-sell, and cross-sell strategies powered by artificial intelligence with machine learning to boost revenues.
- Expand into international markets with multicurrency, intercompany accounting, and localization.
- Increase online sales with native commerce storefront connectors and grow sales with embedded service and project management applications.
Reduce operating costs
- Stay focused on the things that matter with easily configured reporting and dashboards.
- For product-centric companies – Plan and track operating and production costs:
- Inventory and production management
- Material planning (MRP) and scheduling (APS)
- Product costing (standard, average, actual, or first-in-first-out)
- For project-centric companies – Plan and track project efficiency and profitability:
- Project costs
- Time and expense
- Billable staff utilization
Identify problem areas
- Use case management in CRM to track customer problems and identify trends
- Use analytical and business intelligence tools to drill into the details and examine trouble spots
- Empower staff to share information and best practices using Acumatica’s built-in collaboration tools
Stay ahead of the competition
- Collect and analyze “voice-of-the-customer” information. Use Acumatica’s single customer database and extensive sales and customer service functionality to collect strategic competitive information.
- Increase customer satisfaction and communication with Acumatica’s integrated customer portal. Customers can access account information, invoices, and support information online.